Oct 16, 2003

Listening to the humming of electrical lights above my head
First of all I have to say: I AM NOT A WORKAHOLIC. I just enjoy being at the office.

I've been bombarded by the comment [You're a workaholic, aren't you?] that I am a workaholic by my aunts and uncles (and my mother). And some of my friends. I like working. To a certain degree. It's better than studying books and what nots. The reason I work longer hours is because of circumstances, and not because I adore it (to a certain degree). Tho, thrying out new stuff is really good :D

I heard that yesterday was the [Day of Linkin Park Concert]. Not that I'm a real fan, but I do like some of their songs. Haha, ended up working till 2:00 am in the morning.

Here's another thing to almost all MAAO people: WHERE ARE YOUR SUBMISSIONS? It's been 5 days already since the deadline. Even if you couldn't submit anything, or if you are gonna be late, just tell me so. At least I wouldn't feel any aprehension waiting on whether or not you are sending something for Rojak.

Dinner is to be eaten at 11:30pm. If I can finish my work target and reach uptown by that time. Probably Char Kuey Teow with iced barley.

PS> Daily schedule: Wakeup, go to office. Breakfast (maybe). Do work, lunch, more work. (Add badminton here with office mates) Late dinner, even more work. Go back home play RO while downloading mangas. Sleep. Repeat cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home