Oct 11, 2003

Listening to Radical Dreamers
For 4 out of 5 days this whole week I've been in the office till 11pm at the very least. one was till 2:30 am, one was till 12 am and another was till 11 pm. Yeserday was at 10 pm, but I had to fix my tyre so I left at about 10:30. The project deadline is pretty much looming closer, so...

The cool thing about the night before yesterday, my colleague and I were talking about OLD kid shows. I mean OLD. The kind of shows that I saw when I was 5 to 8. Things that came out were:

1. Transformers - "Autobots, rollout"
2. Voltron - "And I'll be the HEAD"
3. Thundercats - "Show me sight beyond sight"
4. Robotech - No quote necessary
5. Saber Riders and the Star Sherrifs - can't remember the quotes
6. Silver Hawks - can't remember the quotes
7. Space Cop Gaban - can't remember the quotes
8. Satria Baja Hitam - Tendangan Bau Maut~~~~~~~~
9. Galaxy Riders - can't remember the quotes
10. Captain Power - "Power ON!"

1 to 8 I can remember fond memories of them except when RTM1/2 decided to cut shows short -_-
9, I remembered after seeing the new DVD covers (google rox)
Now, no. 10 was something that had been pushed all the way back in my mind during all these years. I knew what it was all about again after reading the synopsis and FAQ. I'm quite surprised that Captain Power was the first TV serial that had 3D animation in each episode. The story is really cool too. And they don't really hold back on the plot either. It's like a post apocalypse anime but with real actors :D

Yesterday was screwed up! Lotsa bad things happened (karma?) like my car tyre getting punctured by a stupid screw -_-;;;

Let's just say that a YIM chat really brightened up the day.

Right now I'm in the office and going to continue on some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home