Sep 15, 2003

I bought a GBA (Milky Blue color scheme) and FFTA. AHAHhaHAHAha. The FFTA catridge is a bit faulty (can only save in battle maps and not overworld). The battle system's like FFT. But the skill you can learn uses FF9 style, i.e. You need to equip the relevant items with the relevant skills to use the skill, and gain enough AP to master those skills before being a global skill (I guess they didn't have the room for the processing). Wow that's a mouthful.

I'm gonna bring the GBA to Perak tomorrow and when there's a break, I'll be happily playing the game :D

Also, on Saturday, I bought a new cover for my Nokia 8210. It's black. And it's a rubber casing. Nice grip and the new buttons are really responsive. Got it off at 7 bucks too. Whoops it's 12 am. I need to be in Proton City at 8:30. The drive is 1-1.25 hrs.

Bye~

Dinner were leftovers from lunch, sambal udang and egg omelette.

[edit]Couldn't sleep. I'm gonna have problems driving later =_=;;; Found the official Wild Arms Alter Code F homepage while browsing thru some forums. It looks stunning. Best thing is, it sees the return of the 3 characters from part 1. W00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home