Sep 14, 2003

Wahahaha... I'm not in Perak today. Actually am working at home. Taking a break right now.

My bro went back to the UK yesterday. I couldn't see him off at the airport because I was working in Proton City :(

From what I've read in Wizards, Alan Moore is gonna stop writing :( That means no more League of Extraordinary Gentlemen :( Crap.

Oh, and today I plan to indulge myself... I'm gonna buy myself a GBA. Just because my bro got a second hand one for 30 quids in the UK and he bought FFT Advance on Friday. I'm gonna buy the same thing (minus the buying the GBA in the UK, I'm gonna get one here) :) FFT rox :D And I never knew that the GBA is a 32-bit machine. I've always thought it was 16-bit.

Lunch was home-cooked yong tow foo. Yum :9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home