Aug 27, 2003

Paradise Lost is a book made up of 1 poem

Last Friday my brother and I played Silent Hill 3. With the sound turned up. And the lights off. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep well that night.

For 20th Century Boys readers, mangascreener has released chapter 103. With the appearance of a new character.

For the MAAO gang, there's only 4 more days left till the deadline.

Last night I watched Se7en from a DVD rip. Recommended if you can stomach disturbing graphic pictures.

Also, last night, I managed to view the first 30 minutes of Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange. Bizzare piece of work. Gotta finish the rest of the movie.

My bro also downloaded Fargo which I plan to watch later today if I'm not working late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home