Aug 21, 2003

Wahoo~

I'm back to blog!

What's been up in life:
1. I had last a no-work weekend last saturday and sunday. Spent the two days lazing aroung in the house and sleeping. Aaaah... sleeping is bliss. On Sunday, I helped with some stuff with my relatives (my female cousin's getting married). Also I've been playing Wild Arms 3rd Advance a lot. I think if nobody's going to cosplay in gothic lolita, then they should do a WA3 Virginia Maxwell cosplay. Western clothing is hot! :D

2. Also, might not be possible to make it to the AXN Con. Might have to go on a company trip in Haatyai, Thailand. Bleh. Is there something against me going to cons? (Missed out on CF2002 part2 and CosMas)

3. Been doing some character designs too... Fishnet + Gothic Fashion looks nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home