Aug 14, 2003

Stretching myself a bit thin lately. Needed to be in 2 different places on the same day. And they are all not near to each other too. Tomorrow, I need to be in a third place.

I've been playing Xenosaga recently until my DVD started to skip (scratches on my pirated copy), so I'm back into Wild Arms 3rd Advance. This weekend should be very free for me unless something pops up with work, but tentatively I'm going to be free... But the last 2 weeks or so had an insane timetable. Though I can't really complain since it allowed me to get our of the office :) (the 4 weeks prior to that had me sitting in the office looking at the computer all day long @_@)

I'm also feeling glad that the site work is almost over tomorrow and there wasn't much of a hiccup... yet (touch wood!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home