Sep 3, 2003

My body clock's a bit wonky this last few days. Since I had gotten used to sleeping sleeping at 2-3 am during the weekend, I'm suffering from partial insomnia. Right now I'm getting panda eyes, fatigue and once in awhile a pounding headache.

Also managed to watch 28 Days Later and Battle Royale the last few nights. I must say while 28 days later failed to surprise me, it was not that bad a movie. You get more scared of the humans then you are of the infected. Battle Royale on the other hand, was a great show. The sheer irony of everything that happened in the movie was brilliantly pulled off. And all the blood, violence and gore... well, it's not over the top and actually managed to stay pretty realistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home