Sep 22, 2003

Let me tell you something about the GBA. It has a great little LCD screen. It's comfortable to use. It has FFT Advance. And it doesn't eat batteries. And I mean it. So far, I've been using the same battery that came with the GBA and I've played at least 10 hours on it. Maybe more since I did at one point playing FFTA till 12 and fell asleep, only to wake up at 4 am and finding out that the handheld is still in my hand and it wasn't switched off :D

Most notable thing that happened over the weekend was that 50 copies of Amateur Toast were printed. Oh and my dad bought the home computer a Sharp flat LCD screen. My table doesn't look too cluttered at the moment as my father wanted to use the flat screen. Oh and my comp finally got a RAM upgrade. Now it's 512 MB.

Also, I bought a couple more models for my warhammer 40k army. I need to start saving money again before payday (which is approx. 4 more days).

Later today it's off to Tanjung Malim again. And tomorrow. Won't have time to blog within that time.

Lunch was skipped. Dinner was fried rice and fried kuey teow. And some keropok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home