Oct 5, 2003

Listening to Linkin Park - Lying From You
Bah stupid rant on the previous entry.

Today (Saturday) was another half day work or something. Had to deliver some documents that I finished printing on Friday night. The place was in Balakong. When I reached there, I discovered that most of the office is in a conference room doing some ISO 9001/2 meeting. Had to leave the document on God knows whose table (according to the only person in the office not in the meeting, it's the person whom I'm supposed to meet). Left and ended up in jam at 2 different spots. It rained too on the journey back. After that I had to go to the office for 30 minute plus to do some stuff.

The good thing is that after all that, I visited my friend's shop at Amcorp Mall. Then I found out it was his birthday :O Grabbed a group of people to hunt for a present at that moment. Grabbed some clothing (he doesn't have normal clothes, i.e. he's a punk rocker, so we tried to add a little variety to his wardrobe:D). There was food galore since it was a pot luck kinda thing. Then a body auction. Heh. Well yours truly got sold for RM10. Wahahahahaha. Highest was RM52. Then, with all the auction money we bought pizzas. LOTS of it. And it all disappeared within 5 minutes @_@

There was a hotseat session and some other party games. All in all it was all good. :D

Right now I'm blogging because I can't get into RO.

Lunch/Dinner was LOTSA food. Pizza, Kenny Rogers Roasters, spaghetti, chocolate chip muffins, junk food and CAKE. Blueberry whip cream cake. Too good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home