Sep 22, 2003

Listening to Melkava from Xenogears Creid
You know, I shouldn't really type late in the morning or when I'm really tired. Reading the previous entry, I think my head's a bit screwed up at that moment. Heh.

You guys must be wondering why this newest entry is up... After arriving in Proton at 9 am, I discovered that only 1 person from my company was there. I played FFTA while waiting for the door to the control centre to be opened by the Proton Maintenance guys and then finished whatever I needed to do. Now mind you, since my brain was still in a dazed state due to fatigue and brainless monster bashing in FFTA and the coldness of the air-cond of the room, my drive back to office was filled with momentary lapse in consciousness. At least 3 times.

Well, at least I'm still alive and am not in an accident or else I won't be typing this here :D

And I skipped lunch again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home