Oct 4, 2003

Listening to the buzz of my harddrive
So far the week's been pretty uneventful for me. Apart from a hectic schedule and being the most wanted man in the office today (that's because there's no other engineers in the whole office) I did pretty much finish some stuff on target.

Yesterday night I tried to draw a comic for Rojak, but after 5 tries or so, I gave up. One is because I ran into a writer's block, while the other is just.... depression. Everytime I meet up with the whole MAAO crew, I'll feel motivated to draw, but I try too hard and the artwork becomes oogly. And immediately after a meeting I'll try to draw and each pencil/pe stroke I take will remind me of all the rest of artwork that were done during the meeting and I'll get depressed and will be unable to draw.

Sad, huh? Right now, I'm very motivated to draw, but I can't. So what do I do? I laze around. Kinda. Work won't allow me to. I don't know, but my office mates tell me that i'm pretty good, but I think otherwise. The stupid thing is, the random "artwork" that I do during meetings/worktime, or whenever I'm stressed out because of too much requirement of brain power seems to look better than when i reall want to produce a high quality piece of work. Maybe I need to be more stressed out. Get a bit of high blood pressure. Put a tighter deadline. Or something.

From what I've seen, I can write or draw. If I write, I can't draw and vice versa. I think i should start making storyboards or something and learn the proper way to do things.

I'm going off to the office in about 8 hours time. I think.

Oh, and dinner was nasi goreng USA, iced barley and a hotdog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home