Sep 30, 2003

Hah! Bet you didn't expect a second post within the same day! I was reading Le Cirque De Kara Kuri book 3 today and the ending of book 3 was unexpected. What a shocker. Not many writers would do such a thing.

Anyway, just reminding all MAAO members about Rojak. I just hope that the AXN Anime Fest didn't dishearten you people. Think BIG okay? :D

I also did an evil thing after the AXN fest. I found it hard to sleep (adrenaline maybe?) so I popped the RO Installer CD into my computer at 3 in the morning after the MAAO financial meeting. Next thing I knew, I was still awake at 5 am.

Most of Sunday was spent lazing around trying to recover from the uber tiredness of the previous day/night/morning. Got to say hi to Eisu via IM and asked whether he was on the road to recovery (to which he replied yes). The lethargic feeling continued on till yesterday (which resulted in me not getting a lot of work done).

I have yet to have dinner at the moment. And probably be eating at 9 only. Lunch was chinese fried rice and iced barley.

PS> Now that I noticed it, a lot of my blog posts are usually not in chronological order. I mean, take today for example, I'll post things about today, then proceeded to talk about things that had happened 2 days ago. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home