Jan 17, 2005

Listening to The Bitter End - Placebo

Weekend was excellent. Managed to WoW. Troll Rogue at level 19. Almost 20 now.... I think I'll make it to 20 before calling it quits for the night.

Remember the Christmas dinner I had with my uni friend? Well, she came over to KL/PJ for the weekend/today and we met up today after I had finished with work. Talked more about life in general, without the parental units listening in. Things has changed over the last 2.5 years. Then we visited her cousin's place in Bangsar. Talked about work, travelling and stuff in general. Had a great time!

After that, we looked at my bro's pictures in Europe.

Now I'm online. zzzzzz

Dinner was Iced Mocha Latte with Spaggethi and meatballs (MEATBALLS!) at Strudels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home