Jan 10, 2005

Listening to Synthetic Nightmare - Mathew Valente

Should be working, but can't so here's the Heat FBI Smackdown! decklist.

Pre-match: 10
Houston Texas
Raleigh, Colorado
Bitter Rivals
Glass Ceiling
Managed by Dawn Marie (SD)
Managed by Torrie Wilson
It's All About The Game
Underrated Superstar
This is Gonna be a Rocket Buster x 2 (SD)

Mid-Match: 10
Divas Revealed! x 3
As Graceful As Cow On Ice
Took That On The Chin
The Ref Takes Control! (SD)
Fortitude Surge
This is Going Nowhere Fast
Unscrupulous S.O.B.
Sustained Damage

Maneuvers: 27
Grapple
Snap Neckbreakers x 3
Double Underhook Powerbomb x 3
Military Slam x 2
Quick Snap Body Slam (One card that I missed out when changing from A-Train to FBI)
The Fuggetaboutit

Strike
Spinning Kick x 3
Lariat x 3
Atomic Lariat x 3
The Whack

Submission
Triangular Choke x 2
Headlock x 3
The Arrevidecci

Actions: 1
FBI Hit List

Reversals/Hybrid Reversals: 32
Chained Heat x 2
Don't Try This At Home
Escape The Rules
Too Many Rules Too Many Refs
All Talk No Action x 3
The Numbers Game
Step Aside x 3
Escape Move x 3
Manager Interferes! x 3 (Heel)
Oversell Maneuver x 3
Headstrong x 3
Strangle Hold x 2 (Heel)
I Already Warned You x 3
Leave Me Alone! x 3

Yes, I did not play Backlash! I suppose if I look back at it, I would have slotted it, but somehow it must have slipped my mind as I was going through my mid-match deck. Hahahaha.

Not so many maneuvers, even less actions, but helluva lot reversals. And extreme action hate. (9 cards + FBI's ability). All Talk No Action was an excellent pick as there are only 2 cards I would play as an action, namely The FBI Hit List (which I would not play 99% of the time because of the heat drawbacks... which makes me think now why did I slot it in the first place, hm...) and Escape The Rules.

Prematch would normally be like this:
Raleigh, Colorado
Managed By Dawn Marie
Underrated Superstar
This is Gonna be a Rocket Buster
This is Gonna be a Rocket Buster

Starting Handsize = 5 + 3 from Underrated

Against Backlash reliant decks, the Plan was:
Houston, Texas
Bitter Rivals
Glass Ceiling
Managed by Dawn Marie
It's All About The Game.

Starting Handsize = 0-6.

Never got to see the second plan ever. I wonder if it works.

1st Turn would be draw, playing Divas Revealed x 3 (Handsize 12) followed by ACEing Rocket Buster for a multi 0 fort maneuver. Then I would multi him to death.

BTW, I forgot to add that against Wai Loon, I just ate irrevirsible maneuvers left right and centre. And sustaining most of what he dished out.

Lunch was Nasi Minyak and lots of dishes. It was free too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home