Dec 23, 2004

Listening to the office printer

Christmas is in two days time and that means 2004 is almost over. In less than 10 days, we will all be celebrating the new year.

This year has brought some ups and downs to my unchartered course in life. More tales to tell (and keep). Some things are enlightening, some depressings, some anger, some... well some others.

Sometimes you smile, think and then move on. Sometimes you want to stay.

Christmas is supposed to be a merry season. But I don't feel so good this year. Well, I will be in Penang this Christmas with my family (and my extended family whom, a few decided to invite themselves -_-;;;). After that, I'll be busy with work again.

*Sigh*

You know you think too much when... you can't even cheer yourself up. And others can't do it either.

Lunch was pineapple fried rice and tomyam vege. Drink was longan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home