Dec 8, 2004

Listening to...

***Note to the readers: While some of the "inner monologue" written here is true, some of it is not. It's mostly written with good fun intended. If I had offended anyone, please accept my apologies.***

Meh.

What's up now?

I feel old.

Of course you do. You just legally turned 24 on the 4th of December.

I know. That's why I'm feeling down.

You do? What kind of stupid feeling is that? You know how many people out there don't even get to reach the age of 12? You are lucky.

Stop trying to cheer me up.

Maybe you need a muse.

Maybe.

Look, brighten up will you? Some stuff just happens. Life's like that. Repeat after me: I AM NOT FEELING DEPRESSED.

Okay... I am not feeling depressed.

No no no. Say it with feeling. In caps.

... I AM NOT FEELING DEPRESSED.

Again.

I AM NOT FEELING DEPRESSED.

Again!

I AM NOT FEELING DEPRESSED.

And again!

I AM NOT FEELING DEPRESSED!

Once more!

I AM NOT FEELING DEPRESSED!!!

There you go! How do you feel now?

Depressed because I feel like an idiot.

WTF?!

Lunch was Dunkin' Donuts' chicken mayo and mocha donut with 100 plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home