Dec 7, 2004

Listening to office colleagues talking in the background

Hm... looks like I'm starting World of Warcraft soon. Booked a copy of the game. Heh.

You should be keeping the money for something else.

Maybe, but I want to play at least 1 MMORPG before I die.

Aren't we a bit morbid today?

I suppose I'll be playing on the Spinebreaker (PvP) Realm. Probably as a Human Rogue or something. Female character too I suppose. Unless I'm bored.

The game looks interesting.

It is :)

Anyway, how's your Warhammer 40K going?

Hmmm... nothing new painted. Yet.

Warmachines?

Same.

What are you doing nowadays anyway? Apart from working, that is.

Uh... Neverwinter Nights. Playing it online. It rocks. That and Puerto Rico.

Bah.

Lunch was skipped. I had 8 hours sleep. And I felt like I needed more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home