Oct 20, 2004

Listening to the fan whirring above my head

I played my first 4th ed Warhammer40K game today against Shaz's Black Templar. I played my rusting Necrons. Hahahaha.

I admit I was lucky. I asked for a huge advantage over Shaz. If things were played by how it was to be, I'll probably will never be able to win, but instead will end up losing because I will never be able to even reach the objective within the set time limit :/

I noticed how nasty no screeening can be (my Necron lord was the first target of very large lascannons in the beginning.), but luck was on my side as he failed to cause a wound. Vindicator cannon deviated off its mark by 9 inches into some bushes on the third round. Me, knocking out his Vindicator on my round after that. Veil of Darkness rocks hard. Knocked out his squad bit by bit with the ever vigilant gauss rifles. Then he swung his assault marines into my squad. Lost the battle. Lost morale. Unit got wiped out. He made a sweeping advance into another squad, but I made shots back at him before the charge happens and wiped out his assault marines. Thank goodness for rapid firing stuff.

In the end, I won because my unit took hold of the objective. Not bad a win, but I think a rematch is in order since I was asking for some leniency.

Now I'll just hop over to my bed and catch some sleep. Ciaoz.

Dinner was rice with fried chicken, curry and some vege. That and warm barley. I puked it out about 2 hours later. I don't know why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home