Oct 14, 2004

Listening to Track 15 - Dido (No Angel)

Fairly amusing day.

Considering the hectic impromptu schedule I was dumped with today, I must say it went pretty well.

Soon, it'll be puasa month. 30 days of abstinence (hopefully). That means no making lewd jokes. No looking at women. Well, looking at women in general is ok, but you can't look look. Fasting. Holding off lust. That means no pr0n or even suggestive materials. Not getting angry. No procrastination... No over eating. No feeling of pride and envy. And be generous.

Forgot one more thing: since I won't be able to drink water, that means no shouting, screaming, screeching or over extending my voice. Bah.

30 days. I've done it before. I can do it again. *sigh*

It'll be a long 30 days though.

Dinner was Nasi Kandar with rasam and teh o ais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home