Oct 7, 2004

Listening to Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

Yesterday was not too bad. The futsal session was very good. The company was sponsoring it :) Never knew taht doing a flying kick above a person's head is a foul. Ok... Didn't know that the futsal turf is made of very artificial linoleum. Found out the wrong way when I did a sliding tackle *_* Ow... Abrasion marks are still there. More so, even with my cycling sessions, I almost died at the end of futsal, and I only played for 20-30 minutes (I arrived late, really!). Of course just having dinner prior to that and having no warm up session adds up. Suffered stomach cramps through the last 5 minutes of it. I let 3 goals through as a goalkeeper (Don't like being a futsal keeper T_T), but redeemed myself by being a staunch defender. Can't play wing (because there's none) and my shooting skills (whatever I had anyway) have deteriorated. Plus my stamina's drained very easily.

Okay enough futsal :P

It seems like Dawn of War is picking up nicely. Heh. Spread the Warhammer 40000 love! And it seems like I love Blood Bowl. W00t. It's so... goooooood. Heh. Playing a wood elves team. They're fragile and speedy. So tempted to start making models...

Right now, I just can't wait for the weekend. Just can't. Slightly more than 24 hours to go!!! w0000000000000000000000t.

You know what?

The world's full of so many things to feel sad about. Yet at the same time, there's so many things to feel happy about. Live life! Enjoy it! Do your best to make the sad parts of it happy. And then everyone will feel happy too :D

Dinner was Dried Beef Noodles and soya cincau. What's "cincau" in English? Grass jelly I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home