Sep 11, 2004

Listening to a golf game running on a tv about 30 feet away

In the airport MAS Enrich Lounge right now. ^_^ Saying final goodbyes before I can find any internet connection there. Please try not to call me unless it's VERY VERY important. Phone bill isn't going to be easy on my wallet, you know :P

Food and internet is free at this place. First time here. The ambience is very very comfortable. Feels like a hotel lobby.

Anyway, for those who know me, I'll be disappearing for the next 2+ weeks (16 days). My return flight will arrive on the 26th of September and I'll be back in the office on the 28th.

I do hope to have fun, but I'm missing some of you guys already. So a big hug to everyone. Ciaoz.

Breakfast was some western stuff, baked beans, scrambled eggs, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home