Sep 10, 2004

Listening to Leaving on a Jet Plane - Chantel Kreviazuk

Haha managed to fit this in. A change in the layout (just colors) to make it less gaudy. Also adjusted my blog links.

Was on leave today from work. Supposed to get some last unfinished business like money changing, packing, etc. Managed to get the first part done, but before I could start packing, I received a call from one of my colleagues who's at cyberjaya. So after lunch, I had to drive all the way to Cyberjaya to do some work. Work consisted of some stuff that I should have done already, but for some reason or another (my fault, I didn't recheck whether the diskette really transferred the data), I had to redo them. Finished all outstanding items and took off. Got my wrist brace (which I left somewhere). Went to the shop to say goodbyes.

Dinner was freeloaded off people. I bought one too many WWE Raw Deal Vengeance packs. X_X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home