Sep 1, 2004

Listening to some not so interesting stuff

Something interesting I found out today. Either I do not wash my hair properly, or the hair gel that my brother uses is damn bloody strong. I applied it on Sunday, and it's partially still around today. o_O

Now on to the more interesting stuff. One word. Whoa.

Ok, now that that's said and done (hahaha I'm trying to be cryptic), Today's been quite uneventful. The project should be completed by this Friday. However I will probably not be able to leave the office till late at night.

On Sunday, I had a haircut. I now sport a short cut. Short-cut. HAhahaha. Should keep the lame jokes to myself next time. I'm trying to find the time to blog on Scarile's misadventures, but it's getting hard to do so. I'm not even sure if I can do it while I'm in the UK/Italy in September.

Right now I'm gonna have a quick lunch, then scoot off to do some more work. Au revoir, mon ami.

Lunch...is almost there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home