Aug 20, 2004

Listening to my colleague giving support in the background

Today's interesting. I didn't do much work, yet... but it will be coming soon after. This weekend is a bit heavy. Paintball, cycling, and lots of other stuff. But I think the result would all be good.

So anyway, I think I should update my blog appearance soon, since it's about time I change it. A good time to try out all the new blogger features that's available. I have made access to my ealier blog page available to a select few. As a friend had commented, I was a whole lot more chirpier in 2001. I think she's right. But as I am a little less chirpy nowadays, keeping positive thoughts is always a good thing.

Also, I think my [RP blog] is also coming along nicely.

Feeling a bit tired at the moment. Maybe should catch 40 winks before continuing with work.

Ah, almost forgot: My bro's A levels scores are out. 24 modules taken over 2 years. 4 subjects.
Further Math, Math, Economics, Statistics. out of 24 modules, 15 perfect scores. this year alone, out of 15 modules taken, 9 perfect scores. All modules are A's

I don't know how he does it @_@;;; But definitely a shoutout to him to congratulate him on his excellent performance.

Lunch was chicken rice and low sugar iced barley.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Your brother is one more of those superfreaks I seem to encounter more and more often these days. He looks like he couldn't give a rat's arse (can I say that here?) about his studies, with his slovenly, bored expression, then aces each exam he gets.

I'd like to squash his face flat if he wasn't a friend, but he is, so, oh darn it, well done, scum!

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger mudster said...

Haha... It may not look like it, but my bro studies really hard for his exms. It just doesn't look like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home