Jun 16, 2004

Listening to my computer whirring

Remember KoL? Well, I made a clan. And I'm the only one in it :D So if anybody wants to join in the clan, come in, and search for Loot Stealerz. Or something like that. And to commemorate KoL, I made a second gunbound profile named DiscoBandit. Hahahahaha.

Cronous Online looks so boring now...

On another note, I managed to take a day of leave on Monday. Caught the England-France match and also WWE Bad Blood PPV. Eugene is da bomb XD He's gonna go against HHH next week on Raw.

Also suffered a very numbing migraine the whole of today. Taking paracetemol didn't help :( Anybody out there knows of any cures? I am also having trouble standing up without suffering dizziness @_@ Low blood pressure maybe?

Dinner was Meehoon w/ Fishball soup. And cold water. Yum :9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home