May 14, 2004

Listening to Hunter - Dido

Just wondering anybody reading my blog is on Friendster?

Let's see work...

This week:
Monday: Went to Proton City @ Tanjung Malim, Perak
Tuesday: Went to Proton City @ Tanjung Malim, Perak
Wednesday: Stayed in the office assisting in a project.
Thursday: Went to Kota Damansara TNB Substation (which were actually 2 containers and a transformer cubicle)
Friday (today): Went to Port Dickson Tuanku Jaafar 275kV Powerstation for more work.
Saturday (tomorrow): Going to Proton City @ Tanjung Malim, Perak
Sunday : Going to Proton City @ Tanjung Malim, Perak

Next week:
Monday: Staying in the office adding the finishing touches for another project
Tuesday: Going to Cyberlalaland TNB Substation.
The rest: not known yet.

On another note:
You know, I just thought up of this (after I published this current post, so this is an extra edit):

I work (and by work, I mean productively) anywhere between 4 hours to 20 hours a day, depending on the situation. Whenever I'm free, I go to Amcorp Mall to unwind. Which is nice.

But I don't go clubbing. Don't go to shopping malls just to see stuff. Rarely see movies. Stopped watching anime. Don't even play my playstation anymore. Hell, the only thing I do online right now is reading 40K, puzzles and socio-politic forums, downloading scanlations, and playing Gunbound and Cronous Online.

So tell me anybody, what am I missing?

Last eaten food items were Pringles sour cream & onion flavor, Dutch Lady's Strawberry Yoghurt and Colg tea. And I'm still eating them :D

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger mudster said...

Hah! The comments actually work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home