Mar 22, 2004

Listening to ...
Been quite some time since I last posted. Here's a rundown.
I lost the battle against the veteran guy. I had a battleplan. He had a battleplan. His battleplan was what I expected. Then I had to roll 2 D6. The chance of rolling a double 1 is rather slim, but when it had the most impact... it just happens. Damn Murphy!!!! You and your law!!! Anyway, I gracefully accepted the lost and I guess that's it for my warhammer 40K tournament days for this month. However, I'll be back with a vengeance!!! Practising will hone my tactical knowledge.

Also I forgot to mention, my Dad got his birthday present from my bro in the UK. And guess what? It's the whole Monthy Phyton movie box set. The big sharp teeth comes!!! All I got my dad was the latest Norah Jones Album.

Oh! And I got something for myself too recently. It's the Macross Super Dimension Figure set Series 002. All 5 models. 2 transformable veritechs (valkyries for you macross fans), one is a VF-1S (Roy Fokker's Skull Squadron) the otehr is a red VF-1J model. Got 3 posable figures (non transformable, but very sturdy): A battloid mode VF-1S, 1 armored white/blue VF-1J valkyrie and 1 Excalibur. The models are damn sweet.

Lunch was a tasteless mee bandung and sirap bandung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home