Mar 5, 2004

Listening to Stoned - Dido (Life for rent)

Wow. 2 posts in 2 days.

I bought Dido's latest album yesterday (see above). It's good. Really good. It didn't have Hunter though.

Only has 11 tracks though.

But it's good.

My RO swordsman is 37/26 now. Earning his first 11k/hour zeny run.
My Diablo2:LOD paladin is level 15.
My Gunbound avatar has 4 equpiment. I'm planning to get the Malaysian Flag just for kicks :D

I'm going to Uniten for its Open Day on Saturday, so my RPG session's off on that day. Come meet me if you want. Plus you get to see the University if you're interested. And I just found out that they now have Multimedia and graphic courses in Uniten.

However, don't despair, the session on Sunday will comprise of the scenario listed below. I know I'm gonna be dead tired because that's when the DIVAS OVERLOAD expansion will arrive. And consequently the limited Divas Overload WWE Raw Deal tourney on the same day. Hm....

Hopefully the tourney won't be that long, otherwise I'm dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home