Mar 4, 2004

Listening to the computers and stuff

Heh. At work. Been leaving the office exactly at 6 or 6:30 pm max.

My RO swordsman is now level 36/26 kicking Vadon ass in Byalan 2. So far so good, I'm making 7k zeny an hour. Soon I will gain 10k an hour. And I'm levelling up pretty nicely too.

My Gunbound account now has 3 items. Not too bad, I must say. Soon to get a 4th one. I want money!

Also thinking of a horror movie kinda thing to write. However I am lacking 2 things.
1. Actors/actresses
2. The video recorder itself.

I'll try writing the backbone of the story first before saying anything else. If it's good, it might end up on Kazaa or something. Instant sucess! :P

And I need some ideas for my Robotech campaign. The next 2 scenario requires the squad to defend the downtown of a city near Congo. Gimme a city name that fits into the Robotech Saga, plus some other ideas that could be incoperated into the scenario.

I was thinking of the following: (highlight for spoilers)
1. Squad having leisure time.
2. Squad receives order to get to warzone ASAP. Squad leaves. Squad is told that RDF reinforcements and aid will only arrive after the area is cleared
3. Squad enters warzone. Squad splits into 2. a - protect and shelter the civilians b - Repel the attackers. LOTS OF zentraedis. Overwhelming infact. It's a major assault.
4. Both sub-squads will have their seperate battles.
5. They are given a command to counter attack the Zentraedi. The RDF reinforcements arrive, do a quick fix on the mechas. If a player is left without a mecha, he will have to ride with someone. The reinforcements also help with the civilians. The squad leaves for African Jungles of Congo.
6. At this point, it's jungle survival. The team must work together in order to surive the constant attacks/traps and the harsh jungle environment. The mechanic will have his hand full with all the quick fixes that he will have to do, plus fatigue is a really bad thing.
7. The squad's main objective is to totally demolish the Zentraedi's HQ in Congo. This will be rather hard as they don't even know where exactly it is except from outside radio contact.


What do you guys think? Viable?

Lunch was nasi kandar with beansprouts and chicken. Drink was iced tea with less sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home