Mar 15, 2004

Listening to some the whirring of my DVD/CD rom drive

I am currently installing SW:KOTOR on my comp as I am writing this. The installation is taking forever. Sheesh. And by the sounds of it, the drive is not gonna last much longer. I hope the CD's not the cause of the problem :(

Anyway. I look forward to playing the game.

And another good news today, I won my secon round battle in the warhammer 40k tourney to a 3 wraithlord/15 wraithguard Iyanden Eldar! If for most of you who don't know this... THE BATTLE WAS HARD! Really hard! I won because I try as much as possible to fulfill the mission objectives. My next battle would be against one of 2 veteran players. Fighting either one will *not* be a pleasing sight.

Dinner was Char Kuey Teow with Cold Soya Bean milk without the Ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home