Aug 17, 2004

Listening to... my office colleague who is also a friend speaking to me (and yes, she's reading this as I am typing :/)

I updated my old RP blog today. Quite a suprise to see that the last post was yesterday, except that it was made 2 years ago. LOL.

Anyway. Life is hectic, tiring and plain disturbing sometimes. Project is making life worse... but I still like to do work @_@. Hopefully it will all be over in the next week or so. Until then, I'm utterly tired.

On the other hand, some other stuff came up. Some interesting. Some dull. But all good.

Anyway (there's alot of anyways in this post; repetition sucks) I heard from one of my friends that one of my other friends had already left for GENCON, Indiana. Good luck, Joe!

My office friend is doing spellcheck for me now -_-;;; Anyway (number 3 now) I'm starting to write again, and it's not work related. Which is kind of good. It's thanks to some pushing by a friend. So the result might be a bit junky at the beginning, but I think I'll be able to produce some quality works in the not so near future.

Let's try a 5 minute rhyme then...


The greatest thing a man can do,
is not going to the moon, oh no, not true.
It's not making the tallest building,
Or to cross the English Channel via swimming.
It's not creating the pyramids of old.
Or making statues made of gold.
Do you know what I think it is?
To utterly destroy animosities
against religion, color, race and creed.
To remove the feeling of greed.
from "humans" controlling the masses
without fearing all the backlashes.
To spread love and hope and joy.
To every kid, girl or boy.


Lunch was Pineapple Fried Rice and some kailan dish with Longan drink. That was great I tell ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home