Aug 19, 2004

Listening to the click-clack of my keyboard

Yesterday I was reading some of my older posts. I can't believe that I started using blogger since 2001. However, I think I started making an online journal using notepad/frontpage/dreamweaver earlier than that. Let's just say that it's a nostalgia kind of thing.

I read about the stupid things I did. And the good things too. This current blog was around since mid 2002 during the last week of the world cup. I have another blog which I had stopped for some reason or another, which ran from July 2001 till July 2002.

I wonder how much time I spent blogging, and reading other people's blogs. I used to blog every day, up to 3 to 4 post a day, saying mundane stuff. Nowadays, I visit all my friends' blogs every day, but I rarely post. Maybe it's time to start anew. I guess you'll be seeing more of me then. :D

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Blogging's a mood thing dude. You write when you feel like it, not coz you're obligated to. That's how it should be.

And I can relate. I used stuff like books, notepad, msword before this too.

Of course, sometimes, you're just pre-occupied with other important matters eh? (wink wink)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home