Aug 25, 2004

(Was) listening to the rain outside

Lunch was nice. Day is tiring. Doing some work. As usual. Eyes are feeling lazy. Body says sleep.

Listening to myself write the above makes me feel a bit stupid o_O

Some things that are happening in the near future:
1. Company's Family Day. Location is at Selesa Hillhomes. Having a paintball session at the Colmar Tropicale clubhouse also. Heh. This will be interesting. Maybe can even play softball too. W00t.
2. Raw Deal Vengeance pre-release. I am playing FBI and Paul Heyman. Probably. I am EVIL.
3. Taking a holiday to UK and Italy with my family. Heh. Should be interesting. Probably going to start collecting postcards too. And of course the foreign coins for my grandfather.
4. Warhammer 40k 4th Ed. Bring on the war!!!
5. Warmachine Escalation. Bring on the pain!!!
6. Start drawing for Amateur Cheese. Don't ask. Just buy when it comes out :D
7. Role play more on the RP blog.

Welp! Need to concentrate on work!

Lunch was Grandmother Fried Rice, Fried cuttlefish and Honeydew Milk Tea. It's all very nice :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home