Aug 23, 2004

Listening to the same old stuff

Weekend was great. Tiring but great. Recap of the last 3 days or so:

1. Friday evening/night: The not so usual. Met someone, gamed, talked and went back home to sleep early.
2. Saturday morning: Woke up at 5:45 am. Drove to Bukit Tinggi with Blur and Ian. Played paintball with a whole of people. Fell down, scratched my knees (luckily the army pants were tough) and the palm of my right hand. Hand bled a bit, but nothing I couldn't handle. Won 2 of 4 jungle fights, and won the tactical course also. Got shot in the head, and right arm. Head's ok (thick skull I suppose), but arm is bruised. Nice mark though :) Finished at 1, but bathing (cold water is refreshingly scary) and cooling down made us leave the place at about 1:30pm. Checked my phone only to have a bunch of SMS (my mum wanted to borrow the car at 1 pm.)
3. Saturday afternoon: Arrived back home at 2+ pm. Traffic Jam at Kepong no thanks to the MRR2 being closed. Bandaged the hand. Had lunch at home. And it's off to Amcorp!
Arrive at Amcorp at 3pm. Talked a bit. Gamed a small portion of my usual dose. Slept for a good amount of time. Plus I slept outside the shop...
4. Saturday night: Cousin's house warming kenduri. Did Maghrib prayers, read the doa selamat, and other stuff. Apart from that, nothing exciting. Slept at my cousin's house at 9+pm. Still too tired. Left for home at about 10:15. Slept all the way home. And when I reached home, sent a couple of SMSes, then fell dead on the bed. Well, not literally ;P
5. Sunday morning: Let's see... Couldn't participate for Sunday cycling session mainly due to my injured right palm (try to grip a bike handle with wounds in your arm) and my skinned knees. Plus when I woke up in the morning at 6am, I had the feeling of cramps in my legs :( Anyway... Slept off till 10am until ExecutorAzmin woke me up with a call. He asked if I was going to the shop, so I said yeah, but a bit later. I couldn't sleep (12 hours of sleep does that to you :D), so I played KOTOR for awhile. Then I got a call from a friend, and I decided to meet up with a group of tabletop RPG/anime enthusiasts for lunch at the SS2 Burger King. That was rather exciting. Haha.
Sunday afternooon: Went to the shop. Said hi to the guys, played a game of munchkin. And after that was Chris' DnD session. Golems are evil! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Got unconscious a bunch of times. Got my right arm cut off. Got a stone arm grafted on. Pretty interesting all the way. And we got to meet Bonzai. Let's just say that quote "if the devil were to be stuck in a Hello Kitty body... that would be Bonzai"
Session lasted till 11:45 pm. About 6 hours of RPGing... I must say that I was dead tired... but pretty happy. Played very much in character most of the time as a gnomish rogue who is magic-prejudiced, talkative, and the party leader.

Had dinner at 12:15 am Slept at about 1:30 am.

Hahahahaha talked too much already. I think I should stop.

Lunch was.... hm... didn't have lunch yet...

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Ha ha just an observation...

You're starting to learn the art...

The art of a Sleepy Jedi.....


Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.................

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger mudster said...

Hahahaha. I'm just a Padawan, oh great Jedi Master Azmin. Please, lead me to the light of the Force.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home