Aug 26, 2004

Listening to some colleagues talking in the background

I'm making an effort to push my writing skills by writing on the RP blog (not linking it anymore, since you know how to get there already). A bit tired today, but I think I'll live.

Anyway, work is almost over. I think. Not sure yet. But I think it's nearing completion. 3 weeks for a substation project is fairly short, I must say. Usually it'll take roughly about 1.5 months. I think the standardization is doing well. But unfortunately, we still don't know how it'll go...

On the other hand, I got myself more WARMACHINE minis. A minimum squad of long gunners to be exact. So, currently, my models stand at:
Commander Coleman Stryker
Commander Adept Nemo
Journeyman Warcaster
Ironclad Heavy Warjack
Charger Light Warjack
Lancer Light Warjack
1 Longgunner Sgt + 5 Longgunners.

Anyway, none of them are fully painter. But I did notice that the longunners make very good alternatives to the Warhammer40k Imperial Guard snipers.

Here's a quickie. Just came up with it as I'm writing.

What is the reason to live?
When you are predestined to die.
What is the reason to give?
When what you will receive is just a lie.

What is the reason to make amends?
When you know it will never be done.
What is the reason for making friends?
When they are not friends
if your wealth and status are gone.

What is the reason to fall in love?
When you know your heart is to be broken.


Hahaha. I used to write some really weird ass poems/rhymes. This was from 27 November 1998. It's not finished. I do a lot of half-arsed works. Well, the poem's made when I was rather depressed. Ok. VERY depressed. The whole 1998 was a bad year for me, and I really can't remember any good things happening that year.

But now I guess I've lighten up.

Lunch... is free today. W00t. It's a surprise I guess.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OOC: Interesting RP blog you have there. Now look at mine! Muahahahahahahahahaha!

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger mudster said...

Oh my. I wonder if RP blogs will ever become a trend. I know there's GWB RP one out there.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What's a GWB RP?

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger mudster said...

George W. Bush. http://prezgeorgew.typepad.com/ Somebody's Role playing as George. Funny as hell. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home