Sep 7, 2004

Listening to the printer

My part of the project may be completed today. *Yawn* Waiting for most of the work to come by again. Everybody in the office looks busy.

It's raining outside. Makes me feel gloomy. Sad. Depressed. Don't know why. I should try not to think about it. I mean, I have happy times to look forward to.

Wrist is feeling a bit better, but I think I should lay off the hard work for now. I think I may overexerted it just now while driving. But it's fine... really. It is. Take my word for it.

Some limerick. Warning about 18! Highlight for the limerick


I have never seen a man,
So clean, so handsome so grand.
He looked straight at me.
And with a smile, a glee.
said "I would like to see you naked, man."

I stared blankly at him.
And shook in my boots, a wimp.
I said a harsh "No",
And if you do go,
My dick will definitely go limp.

He looked a fairly bit angry.
For he had dropped his pants to his knee.
I looked and stared,
With his thing laid bare.
And laughed at his small little thingie.

He pulled up his pants in haste
And tripped over some garbage, some waste.
I laughed so hard.
Like a jolly old bard.
And he disappeared off in disgrace.


Hahahahaha. Just thought of the rhyme.

Lunch was McD's. Drink was coke (yuk!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home