Sep 1, 2004

Listening to the aircond

I am stressed out. I may not be able to go for the family day on the first day. I'm not sure if I can... but high probability I will not. I don't know. Work is hectic like hell.

Did something out of the ordinary today. Bought a packet Dunhill 10's. Smoked 2. Gave 1 stick to a colleague. The taste is still bad. I plan to finish the box. But from what I've heard it takes 10 years to clear my lungs. Not that I mind since I'm a passive smoker anyway. At least I don't inhale.

I don't know why I did it, but I did. There's a lot on my mind lately, work and some other stuff, and I needed to release the stress. They said that smoking can do that with nicotene, but I didn't feel any different. In fact I'm sleepier now -_-;;;

I did promise someone it will be my first and last pack though.

Dinner was Nasi Kandar and Iced Barley. I eat too much already @_@

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Blogger Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

well, heard someone tell me the same about smoking. but the effect is just like what you said, sleepier..haha.. not helping, at all.
so, hopefully you'll keep your promise to **** about it.since we can't run from problems. take a deep breath and face it. cheers!

 
At 4:25 AM , Blogger playtoy said...

yay, now we can get you to join us at our smoking sessions...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home