Sep 9, 2004

Listening to Man with the Machine Gun (Final Fantasy VII OST) - Nobuo Uematsu

Bored. I *might* have to stay back late in the office tonight. Not too sure yet. Hand is recovering, although a bit slowly.

Felt like I needed to post something before I leave for my holidays. Yes you heard me right. Holidays. I have mentioned it before, so don't act dumb :P

My flight will be on Sept 11 (Oh my), and the return flight will be on the 27th of September (Haha, inconsistent date usage). Will be moving my brother's stuff from Bosworth College, Northampton to Warwick University, Warwick. Also visiting Italy during the 2.5 weeks I'm off.

And another thing. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D

Lunch was economy rice with Sirap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home