Oct 4, 2004

Listening to my computer's power supply fan whirring

Interesting weekend this was.

Friday: Left Cyberjaya site at 8/9 pm. Arrived at Amcorp for some refreshment.
Saturday: Bought myself my Cadian Command HQ. Yummy. Played D&D with friends. Let's just say the ingame characters, are not exactly normal. ;P Played my first game of Blood Bowl!!!!!
Sunday: Cycled in Hulu Langat in the morning. In the evening, it was PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!! Played Blood Bowl game #2 too. Seriously, it was a good event. Met up with some of the old regulars who don't come to the shop so often anymore. Lots of food, games, and stuff. We ended the day with an all out 8 player Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War battle royale. Let's say that it was pretty long. BTW, I'm still crappy at it. Need to study at how things are done, i.e. build orders, strategic deployments and micro management. And because of that, I played a bit of the W40K:Dawn of War single player campaign prior to this post.

*Sigh*

I think that reflecting back on it makes me depressed.

Some might know why, many might not. Those who know, keep your peace. Those who don't, just don't ask.

When you sit all alone by yourself, you tend to think a bit more about yourself, and others around you. Or at least I do. And you think about things you don't usually think about. You worry unneedlessly. You grasp at water going through your fingers. It's all in vain.

*Sigh*

Should try sleep off this bout of depression.

Dinner was very good. Too much to write this time around since it was potluck :)

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

It's okay, dude. To care is to share...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home