Oct 13, 2004

Listening to Thank You - Dido (No Angel)

I slept at 1 am last morning. I woke up at 10:28am last morning. Good thing I had to be at work at 11:00 am. And so, I woke up, bathed, dressed up (in a t-shirt and my Everton jersey) and drove to Cyberjaya. Managed to arrive just 10 minutes late, which didn't matter due to the fact that my work could only start a bit later. Heh. I think I had the most sleep yesterday compared to any one weekday in the previous 2 months. Even longer than some weekends!

Managed to catch Face, a Korean Horror movie. Interesting movie. And I didn't even catch most important plot twist. (Invisible text - highlight to read, you know you want to ;P) Bah. I would put it at 7.5/10.

Finally remade a deck for WWE Raw Deal early yesterday morning. It's not the best... but I think it'll do fine :)

Home computer died over the weekend it seems (not around enough so I didn't know ;P) Have to send it for repairs. Could be that my sound card is a Sound Blaster 32 Live! and being 7 to 8 years old now, it decided to retire. Bah.

Should catch some sleep right now, but can't. Maybe it's the extra sleep. Maybe it's the movie. Maybe something else that I can't think of. Bah.

Dinner was char kuey teow and soya cincau. The char kuey teow was expensive T_T

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Well, it's about time you finished your deck dude!! Been a bit distracted lately, have we?

I know, I know... BAH!!

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home