Oct 18, 2004

Listening to... zzzzzzZZzzz

Weekend was pretty busy. Even if you don't want to read it, I'll post it anyway. Hahaha.

Friday night: Broke fast with my family. Then went out Amcorp to have fun. Tested the brand new Al Snow heat deck. Watched people played multiplayer Dawn of War. A pseudo-war broke out between some of the players. Can feel the tension building. Didn't sleep until 5 after having Sahur.
Saturday morning: Woke up at 10:15am. Got ready. Went off to work. Stayed at work till 6pm. Went to Amcorp again, mainly to continue testing the Al Snow deck. Testing here, testing there. The gameplan was good. Then played DnD with the usual folks. Didn't participate much. Couldn't multi task between DnD, Raw Deal and sleep. Session finished at 2am, Had Sahur at 3 with the guys. Went to sleep at 4am.
Sunday morning: Reach site for work at 9:30 am. Did some work. Left at 11:30am. Went for the Raw Deal Tourney at BSC. I didn't finish in the top 4 because of technicality, i.e. I fought against weaker players :( Bah. So, after that I went to Amcorp, even though I was tired. Went back home at 6, went online for a short while, and then broke fast. Slept at 8:30 pm.

Boring, eh?

Right now I've just finished defragmenting my computer. I have 2 computers at my place right now. Heh. This has been going around for about a week. :)

Having 3 cpus, 2 lcd screens rocks. But it gets confusing sometimes.

Sahur was Rice, brinjal, cencalok, and black pepper beef.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home