Oct 18, 2004

Listening to Eternal Flame - My bro and his friends @_@

I'm smirking as I'm writing this and listening to the song. Heh. :P

Hehe... I forgot to mention what I got from my friends who visited the US recently. It was definitely a pleasant surprise. Megatokyo book 1 and 2, both books signed by Fred Gallagher and Sarah Gallagher. Book's great. Love the humor. Call me a fanboi, lolz.

Anyway, I'm back into the wrestling business. Card game that is. Also, my urge to play Warhammer 40K has been slowly increasing with the recent games that I've been watching. Hmmm... that and the fact that Dawn of War has been the new multiplayer game that is rocking the Cybercafe that I frequent. Hm.... multiplayer. Kill da 'umies!!!

Fasting month isn't too bad at the current moment. apart from the fatigue yesterday, I feel much better today. Probably should get some rest, but I'll stay up just a little bit longer :)

Got more minis for myself, mainly a group of 3 Karskins and a Karskin Sergeant. Yeah, more men on the table :P

Looks like my bittorent client just crashed, so I'll have to continue downloading some stuff. Mainly scanlations.

Song just switched over to Dido... *sigh*

I think work is beginning to catch up again... so I might disappear from the online world soon. Of course, this means I must squeeze some time for Amateur Cheese for MAAO. I think the deadline's soon. Oh crap ~_~;;;;;

Dinner was Prawn noodle with soya cincau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home