Nov 2, 2004

Listening to silence

I finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (finally!). Played as a neutral-light side jedi. Malak was a bastard to fight. Bah. Stupid critical hits. I'm going to try a dark side jedi after this. Heh. I must not level up too much in order to get lots of jedi skills :) Or I could delay levelling up also. Hm...

Anyway... the long weekend was boring. Sent car for servicing on Saturday, so I was vehicleless for that day. Yesterday (Monday), my mother borrowed the car, so I was vehicleless again for most of the day. Bah.

Well, as you can see, I used all that free time in the house to play KOTOR. Should go to sleep now I guess before it gets too late (which it already is).

G'nite.

Break fast with rice, some vege dish, roti canai and sambal pedas. Drink was orange cordial, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home