Dec 10, 2004

Listening to Those Were The Days - Mary Hopkins

Happy Birthday to the december babies! Kekekeke. Huk huk. T.T HF GL GG.

I'm back to writing my normal stlye of writing, so that means no more of those half-wit posts where I talk to myself.

Here's my current non-work related projects (or stuff that should keep me busy):

1. World of Warcraft WHEN the CD-Key arrives.

2. Warhammer 40K. Paints, modelling and playing.

3. WARMACHINES! Paints, modelling and hopefully playing.

4. Neverwinter Nights. I'm trying to find a nice RP server for this.

5. Puerto Rico. Quick mind bending games. Have only won... 3 times?

6. WWE Raw Deal. Kind of taken a rest.

7. Zzzz...

8. Should probably read a book or something.

9. Keep money. Really tight on cash this month.

10. Draw more. Really really out of it.

11. RP more.

12. Finish the first draft of my PnP RPG system. I really should put this on top priority.

Dinner... skipped. Am on a tight budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home