Dec 14, 2004

Listening to nothing really

Went back home from work at 8:30 pm last night. Was very very tired. Had dinner at uptown and went to sleep at 9:30 pm.

Woke up at 8:00 am. Feeling rather refreshed. However, since I overslept, I decided to do something that I rarely do to keep myself awake. I'm drinking coffee. Coffee/Choc mix, but still coffee.

Might even go for a second or third cup later on.

Suffered a bad case of diarhorrea yesterday.

Now, it's back to work...

Wheeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast was... a Choc'o'cino or two.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

I might be redeveloping a taste for coffee meself... we'll see what happens!

By the way, it's not Wheeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Ha ha

Azmin - back an invading blogs everywhere

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home