Dec 31, 2004

Listening to SNES FF's Last Bosses - Nobuo Uematsu; File name: ff456lb.it Tracked by the TSSF; length 11:04 minutes; 513586 bytes

Well it is again that time of the year. In less than 12 hours, we will all be displaced 1 year into the future... Well not exactly, but I think you get my drift.

*Sigh*

This year has been very... restless. Some things happened. Some things didn't. Some were good. Some bad.

I guess it's time to move on.

Anyway, a shoutout to all those who know me XD From the guys from my primary & secondary schools (if any decide to read this), my college buddies, my university pals (Xazaru is the only one consistently reading), my fellow MAAOans (Eisu, Zid, Aimo, Reinselft, Laine, Onion, Aya, Booya, Jive, amongst others), The GLers (HyToFry, Mole, Plexer, Neo, Chuck, -O-, and too many others), people at "The Shop" (Wolf, Dawn, Bryan, Azmin, Shaz, Triona, Ian, Fiezan, Zach, Chris, Arjun, and all the others whom I missed out (I'm lazy to type;P)), and the others whom I have met in life who influenced me in every little way, and I, them.

And to my family (who will probably never ever in their whole lives will read this), thanks.

Thanks for a great year! While not exactly encouraging, I can still bear a smile at such bad times.

I just noticed, for the past 5 years, new years hasn't been a great time for me. Depressing stuff.

No lunch yet.

PS: New Year Resolutions
1. Paint and play my Warmachine army
2. Paint and play my Warhammer 40K armies
3. Draw more
4. Work more. Earn 3k next year.
5. Start on my Engineering Logbook.

PPS: For those who are interested in somehing funny: Viking Kittens - Gay Bar
Of course you could check out Joel Veitch's website...

PPPS: Tsunami Death Toll at 118,000

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Lady Aurora said...

Happy New Year! *hug* All the best with your New Year's resolutions, may the year ahead bring you joy and success, laughter and love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home