Jan 9, 2005

How crazy are you - Meja

This weekend was interesting. Really.

First was the no-sleep-because-we-karaoke-then-play-warmachines-till-daybreak event on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Second was the fact that I got my World of Warcraft CD-key!!! W00t!!! Heh. Yum. More W00t!!!
Playing on Gorgonash as a Female Troll Rogue. Played at the CC where I bought the game, and when I arrived at home, began installing the game immediately. Am at the moment downloading the patch updater. Within 1 hour, I'm level 6 already. HehEhheahHAHhhohhuhuh....

Later today will be another interesting day. Morning will see me cycling. Afternoon will see me at BSC for a WWE Raw Deal wrestling tourney. Hopefully it will be a good day :D I want my title belt!!!

Last but not least, I will be eating some seafood stuff at Fish & Co. One of my friends is working there, so I have decided to drop by. Yum. :9

Dinner was Chicken Chop with Sotong Kangkung and Iced Nescafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home