Feb 2, 2005

Listening to Forever Friends - (c)1998 Victor Vergara

Bleh. Tired with work. Need to update my time sheet after this. Bah.

I played an 8-player boggle game last night and didn't manage to win 1 at all. Except for the last one where I had 26 points and the runner up had maybe... 17 or so points. I was lucky I guess.

Anyway... kinda bored. Want to update something here but I don't know what to write. Maybe a play of words perhaps? Or another rhyme?

How many times have you heard yourself say,
I want to disappear, I want to run away.
I want to lose myself in a long lost dream.
Where everything's cherry, like pie and cream.
A place where I am happy and one can never be sad,
A place that can only be heard in stories before bed.
But you know that such a place doesn't exists,
but you try to get away anyway, for ignorance is bliss.
You go through withdrawal,
You feel sad and emotional,
You feel numb from the pain,
Like as though there's nothing to gain.
Maybe if you stop and listen for awhile,
Call up a friend with the phone and just a quick dial.
You could figure it all out,
Or perhaps you may not.
Whatever it is, it is good to let someone know,
because the hurt is like cancer, waiting to grow.
It will infect your heart, making it twisted.
Making you the person that you never knew existed.
So please, please, if you have a situation,
Do tell a friend and don't let it grow out of proportion.
Maybe it's time to move on with your life.
Amongst all the chaos and all the strife.
Perhaps at a point in time you can't think rationally,
thinking perhaps of brutality or even fatality.
Just think of your friends who would always be there.
To take away that pain away and make it easier to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home