Jan 29, 2005

Listening to Creep - Radiohead

Spent the early morning playing a 5 player game of Pirates of the Spanish Main, which resulted in me getting wiped out with 10 minutes of the game. I then proceeded to sleep in order to get enough energy for today's work.

Right now taking a short 15 minutes break. I guess I didn't have enough sleep, because I'm mostly lethargic throughout the thing. Fortunately, I can work mechanically without much thinking, and this does require lots of pattern recognition "skill" rather than a thinking brain.

Right now I'm feeling a bit tired, but pretty much awake. Tomorrow, I need to go to the Penchala Tunnel to do some stuff. Hopefully that would be finished within 5 hours, compared the 15-18 hours in the office.

Anyway, I have to log off now. Bye bye.

Status: Sleepy =_= and kind of happy ^_^
Lunch was nasi campur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home